WHY YOU NEED TO BE A MEMBER OF A TRIBE





It is important to belong to a tribe. That is a group of people who have similar views on a subject and with whom you can have great conversations. As much as I believe in self-sufficiency and in developing one's individuality, I know that each one of us wants to feel like we are a part of some community.  And having this belief is important because life can be really challenging and somehow, knowing that there are other people on the same boat as you, can be a source of comfort.  We live in a society where people avoid sharing their feelings or problems because they are afraid their secrets or issues will be used against them.

Despite this, we should still seek out safe spaces to share our issues with others. Even if we don't open up, I have learned that just being with people sharing experiences that you can relate with, can leave you feeling less isolated.  

There's a lot I have to share about finding your tribe but the most important point is to find a group of people you can trust with your information. Or who are just as vulnerable as you are with sharing.

A happy new month to you my readers and I hope that this half of 2020 would be better than the first. Thank you to everyone who read my blog last month. It means a lot that you would give me some of your time. I love you!

-Tobi Amokeodo. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STEPHEN DUNEIER'S STRATEGY FOR ACHIEVING GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS LEVEL SUCCESS IS SO EASY, IT'S UNBELIEVABLE .

IMAGINE MESSING UP A BIG BREAK, YUP THAT HAPPENED TO ME ONCE. HERE'S WHAT I LEARNT!

BG REACTIONS: THE SILHOUETTE CHALLENGE